Another World (Thank you, guys!) Another World (Thank you, guys!)

I am aware of how popular this is, and you probably get this a lot, but I just have to say it, this is probably the best song on newgrounds! First off, the intro was very successful in beginning the song in a very suspenseful, and just flat out epic way. I don't think artists use piano as their starting instrument enough, it's a wonderful way to set the theme for a song, as your intro did. The guitar part was a good step into the upcoming buildup, generating a good sense of excitement. The first drop was just absolutely phenomenal! It was very unique when compared with other songs of this genre, and had a good sense of melody. To be honest, I feel a little bit more work could've been put into the second drop though. Sure, it's pleasant as the first one was, but that's because it was pretty much the first drop, with a different beat that didn't go as well with it as the original one did. But, everything else makes up for that, with the pleasant melody not being too repetitive and not too random, and the epic theme and execution of the song! PS: I'm also making a Geometry Dash Creator Contest entry with this song, and it's been going extremely well! Might not be as good as Niflheim, which is amazing, but still, this song is a joy to use! 10.5/10 :]

Razorrekker responds:

Dude, thanks so much for the legitimate review, that's awesome. I do realize that the second drop isn't much different from the first, and I'm sorry about that. However, this is almost 1 1/2 years old, and I have done a VIP version that is actually better than this, and it fixes the second drop. Good luck with your level!

Infiltrate Infiltrate

This song has a great resemblance to Let's Bounce, my favorite song from you, and this one is really good too! First off, like I said in Moon Stride, this has a pretty consistent theme, so it is pretty easy to find out what the theme is, and I really like dark-themed songs. Infiltrate also has a lot of unique sounds and styling, like the section right after the ambient intro, and it really makes this song more fun to listen to! But, there are some things that brought it down a tiny bit. The bass in some parts was extremely subtle, and it took me a bit to realize it was there. Also, some parts just seem a bit empty to me. I don't exactly know how to explain that though, so it might just be me. Some parts were just a bit too repetitive, but most of the song you did pretty well with that. But even with that, this is still an incredible song. 4/5 :)

OverdoseOfficial responds:

Thank you for taking the time to write a detailed review of how your experience was listening to this track. I appreciate the good feedback. Glad to hear you enjoyed this one :]

Moon Stride Moon Stride

Wow. This song is just amazing. The intro was calm, and made a nice lead into the rest of the song, and the melody fit well with everything else extremely well. I also really appreciate how this song isn't abrupt, with nice transitions from melody to melody. Speaking of those transitions, I like how you kept the original melody from the very beginning, and added on to it, and polish it throughout the song, making the song much more epic. Also, 2:43 was definitely my favorite part. I just think that the instrument used for those 16 measures fit the song wonderfully. I do have a few issues though that brought this down half a star. First, the bass. The bass notes I find to be a bit too low in some parts. I know, the bass is supposed to be low, but, from experience from playing low brass and experimenting with FL Studio, that if they get too low, they sound a bit scratchy, and out of place. Also, in some parts, I think the bass was way too quiet. Most of the parts did fine with the bass though. Second, some of the parts seem a bit repetitive. Before I get into explaining this, repetition is good for techno, but some of the parts appeared way too much for this particular style. Other than that though, this is an amazing song, and I really wish I could give this a 5. Overall, this song is very well done, and fits the same theme throughout the song. 4.5/5 :) (sorry for the way-too-long review, got carried away)

OverdoseOfficial responds:

Wow what a fantastic review. Thank you very much for taking the time to write it. I'll take your tips on board and also the compliments, i appreciate it all.